The NOLA411 domain name is for sale. Buy nola411.com for your business. Perfect name for your news, entertainment, real estate, tourism, content. It is a perfect domain for the Travel and Destination Influencer!

Friday, April 04, 2014

How to say goodbye to New Orleans | NolaVie

Saying goodbye to New Orleans seems nearly impossible. The lingering finality of it has me filled with hopeless dread. I don't want to leave New Orleans. How will I start calling po'boys "hoagies" or "subs" or whatever dreadful thing they call them elsewhere? How will I follow speed limits without the very real fear that my entire car will be swallowed by a pothole if I go too fast? How will I avoid winter weight because I'm still carrying around that extra ten pounds from last crawfish season?...

Read more via NolaVie
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts