The NOLA411 domain name is for sale. Buy nola411.com for your business. Perfect name for your news, entertainment, real estate, tourism, content. It is a perfect domain for the Travel and Destination Influencer!

Wednesday, April 27, 2022

Daniel Breaux remembered as passionate Jazz Fest dancer

Daniel Breaux was suddenly in a hurry. Rushing across the Fair Grounds of the New Orleans Jazz Fest, he was frantically calling out to a friend, Michael Tisserand, after both of them had finished watching Dwayne Dopsie & the Zydeco Hellraisers at the Fais Do Do Stage.

When Tisserand turned around, Breaux presented him the reason why.

"I'd left my umbrella behind, and he'd run halfway across the field ... to give me my umbrella," Tisserand said. "I remember saying, 'See you next time,' and that's my last memory of him."

Minutes later, Breaux, 57, would be shot dead outside the Fair Grounds as he was walking back to his car, the victim of a botched armed robbery... 

continue reading on nola.com

Daniel Breaux


Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts