The NOLA411 domain name is for sale. Buy nola411.com for your business. Perfect name for your news, entertainment, real estate, tourism, content. It is a perfect domain for the Travel and Destination Influencer!

Monday, March 14, 2011

Euclid Records New Orleans Manager James Weber Gives a State of the Store | RFT Riverfront Times

A-Z caught up with Weber last week to get an update on the the store, the vinyl scene in New Orleans, and his take on St. Louis from 677 miles down I-55.
Have you been pushing St. Louis bands at all at the shop?
I find myself recommending everything about St. Louis to everyone down here, to the point where I say 'St. Louis' and they look like they want to slap me in the face. The way people talk about New Orleans, I talk about St. Louis. St. Louis is tucked away--people don't know. The music scene in St. Louis has been well above average for the 10 and 11 years that I was involved in it, certainly in ways I don't see in other cities.

visit nola411.com for New Orleans and Gulf Coast news clippings.
Share:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Previous Posts